منتدى جوالات العالم
guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life. 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life. 829894
ادارة المنتدي guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life. 103798
منتدى جوالات العالم
guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life. 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life. 829894
ادارة المنتدي guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life. 103798
منتدى جوالات العالم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولguide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life. I_icon10تسجيل دخول الاعضاء

guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life.

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
عبدالرحمن
المشرف العام
المشرف العام
عبدالرحمن

الاعلام : guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life. Female31
ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 667
السٌّمعَة : 5
أعلانات المنتدى : ضع  إعلانك هنا . : مساحه إعلانيه

guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life.   guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life. Emptyالثلاثاء 28 ديسمبر 2010, 1:27 pm

guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life.
midlands of england. his father was glove maker.
william shakespeare went to school when he was seven, but have to leave at the age of 14 because his family had financial problem.
when he was 18, shakespeare married a farmer's daughter called anne hathaway. william and anne had three children. after that, no one is sure what shakespeare did but, in 1592, he left his family and went to london to become an actor.
soon he started writing poems, and one of his longest poems" venus and adonis", was so successful that it made him famous. if he hadn't found a patron at this time, he wouldn't have become a famous writer.
by 1594, shakespeare was a well known actor and writer who wrote and performed for a theatre group called the king's men . shakespeare had stared plays in 1588 and, for the next 17 years, he wrote two plays a year. many of these were performed at the globe theatre near to the river thames in london. his five most famous plays are probably romeo and Juliet, written in 1596, A
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
allkany
مؤسس المنتدى
مؤسس المنتدى
allkany

الاعلام : guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life. Female31
ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 1816
السٌّمعَة : 19
أعلانات المنتدى : ضع  إعلانك هنا . : مساحه إعلانيه

guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life.   guide: welcome to stratford, where shakespeare lived. i'd like to start by telling you something about shakespeare's life. Emptyالأربعاء 05 يناير 2011, 3:48 pm

thanks so much
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://4ngps.alafdal.net

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» لعبة GTA Vice City Real life Mod على اكثر من سيرفر
» افضل مركز تدريبى للفوركس من E Guide
» افضل مركز تدريبى Linux من E Guide
» افضل مركز تدريبى Oracle من E Guide
» افضل مركز تدريبى للبورصة من E Guide

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى جوالات العالم :: الاقسام العامه :: الحوار العام | General Discussion-
انتقل الى:  
©phpBB | انشاء منتدى | منتدى مجاني للدعم و المساعدة | التبليغ عن محتوى مخالف | آخر المواضيع